Grade 10 at Launceston Big Picture School
GRADE 10 AT LAUNCESTON BIG PICTURE SCHOOL
YEAR 10: The Gateway
Year 10 is your gateway to senior school. It’s your opportunity to make your learning deep and wide. It’s a big opportunity and requires a big commitment.
As a year 10 student, your specific requirements are:
- Do at least two in-depth Learning Though Internships projects during the year.
- Read at least five (5) books during the year including an autobiography.
- Update your portfolio.
- Present a Gateway Exhibition during the 4th
- Apply to enter Year 11.
- Begin to visit universities or TAFE colleges and look at requirements.
- Work on each Learning Goal area in depth.
- Create a graduation plan for the next two years to fill in Learning Goal gaps.
- Have a positive impact on your community by participating with your advisory in at least one service learning activity.
YEAR 10 TO DO LIST INCLUDES
Read at least 5 (five) books
Apply to enter Year 11